Items we CAN accept
Most items can be gently used as long as they are clean!
- Towels, sheets, blankets, and pillowcases!
- Unopened treats
- Martingale collars
- Easy Walk Harnesses
- *Unopened canned wet food (cat and dog)
- Pet beds
- Dog and cat toys
- Frozen fresh dog food (Farmer's Dog, Ollie's, etc.)
- New soft carriers
- Poop bags
*We use specific food brands, so please contact us to confirm what we are able to take.
Items we CANNOT accept
There are always some exceptions, but in general:
- Opened or expired food and treats
- Most dry food, opened or unopened
- Rawhide chews
- Most prescription food
- Medical supplies, such as syringes or needles
- Medicine, supplements, etc.
- Retractable leashes
- Clothing - human or animal
- Dirty toys, clothes, or linens
- Food and water bowls
- Non-martingale collars
- Non-Easy Walk Harnesses
- Boots, socks, or Pawz booties
- Hard carriers or travel crates
- Anything ripped, damaged, or dirty
- Used cat towers or litter boxes
If you wouldn't feel comfortable using something for your own pet, we probably wouldn't either. Please make sure all items are clean and in good condition before donating.
Animal Haven can provide an in-kind donation receipt when you drop off your items.