Volunteer with Animal Haven
Volunteers are the backbone of our facility and aid our staff in daily operations. While we do have individuals that prefer to concentrate on one specific area (i.e. cats, cleaning), the majority of our volunteers are multifaceted.
The volunteer experience at the shelter includes (but is not limited to):
- cleaning animal areas and facility
- speaking to public about Animal Haven’s mission
- dog walking / feeding / handling
- cat socializing / feeding / handling
- bathing animals
- greeting guests for special events
If there is anything you are physically unable to do, please notify us before you begin volunteering.
All new and current volunteers are required to provide proof of vaccination and booster to volunteer.
Our orientations are in-person and not remote.