When a good Samaritan found Bay outside her garage, he was unable to stand on his own. She brought him to Animal Haven and we rushed him to our emergency vet.
Bay seemed a bit of a medical mystery at first, and doctors were unclear if he was suffering from trauma or a neurological issue. Finally, the vet diagnosed a painful abscess and bacterial infection, which luckily cleared up with antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medication!
Soon, Bay because the happy, comfortable, fun-loving young cat we could see hints of through his pain. Bay is now thriving in his new home and living life as a beloved member of his family!